Want to work with us?
Floor Supervisor - Full Time
The Floor Supervisor is responsible for managing the Inside Sales and Customer Service teams.
Purpose of the role:
As the Floor Supervisor, you’ll take on a key organisational role of leading both the customer service team and the inside sales team. This will consist of ensuring customer service is properly supporting existing customers and the inside sales team, as well as ensuring inside sales is sufficiently skilled and has the necessary support, promotion and opportunity to grow our revenue base.
Your primary responsibilities are:
- Run daily WIP meetings for both inside sales and customer service.
- Supervise and coach the customer service and inside sales team. You'll directly train and supervise a small team of customer service representative, as well as a small team of inside sales team members. You’ll have a natural talent spotting top performers, identifying and correcting process breakdowns and fostering an environment of fun and success.
- Ensure all work is logged in CRM, and customers (both internal and external) are looked after within the agreed team response times.
- Ensure sales logs all activity in CRM.
- Phone jack and provide real-time performance evaluation. You’ll regularly listen in on sales calls and provide real-time feedback. You won’t be scared picking up the phone and showing how it’s done!
- Manage reporting, systems and processes. You'll assist with sales forecasting and the accuracy of Sales Pipeline. And you’ll be responsible for maintaining the inside sales team at full utilization and ensuring that all processes and procedures are followed and completed, quality standards are met, and that orders are profitable.
- Report at sales meetings. You'll regularly update the management team on the performance of the team and the status of notable opportunities.
- Be a problem solver. The team will look to you for solutions to their daily problems!
The companies streamlined sales process and dedicated marketing team will provide your team with a steady stream of leads who are interested in our clients heating solutions and expecting their call.
This frees you to focus on training, coaching and monitoring for optimal customer service and sales performance.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You'll be comfortable managing sales teams and selling to people over the phone.
- At least 3 years of sales and sales management experience.
- You have business-to-business sales experience, understand how sales works, and have a proven track record managing an inside sales team.
- Proven experience as a coach, leader, and developer of people and teams.
- A Degree in business or related field (or equivalent experience). A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- You have a passion for learning new products. You can quickly learn new products so you can articulate them with perfection to prospective customers.
- You are tenacious, goal-driven and don’t readily relinquish a position or course of action.
- You're organised. There's a difference between saying you're organised and actually being organised.
- Understanding of sales and marketing concepts. Your feedback about our promotions will be helpful in tailoring offers to customers (both new and existing). As such, it's a definite plus if you have sales and marketing familiarity.
Sounds like you? Email us with your CV and covering letter. Good luck!
Strictly no agencies please.