The advantages of Thermodetect™
Thermodetect™’s conductive moisture sensing cable is used to reliably detect the presence of water or any conductive fluid. The groove in the cable helps the water to ‘wick’ along the sensor and sound the alarm. The sensing cable is durable, easy to clean, fast drying, and able to resist damage from most contaminants. The cable’s abrasion-resistant polymer core increases its strength and durability. The cable is constructed from nonconductive polymers to help eliminate false alarms.
- Detects leaks over a large surface area
- Senses water along the entire length of cable
- Trusted system - Over 5 million feet already in use worldwide
- Fast drying and re-usable cable
- Use up to 15M of detection cable in one circuit
- Compatible with remote notification systems
- Protect a wide area with just one kit
- Just a few drops or a submerged cable will trigger the alarm
- Trusted all over the world in domestic and commercial applications
- Once dry the cable can be used again and again
- Create a large protection system with just one alarm unit
- Can alert you to a leak in your property remotely
Thermodetect™ Alarm units are powered by an AC mains adapter and feature a 9V battery backup in case of power outage. If mains power is lost the backup battery can sound the alarm continuously for approximately 30 hours. If the backup battery power is low an alert will sound every 20 seconds to let you know. The battery should be replaced annually and is not included in Thermodetect™ kits.
10 Year System Guarantee
Every Thermodetect™ system is covered by a 10 year system guarantee straight out of the box. This entitles you to a replacement should your system develop a fault due to manufacturing defects, up to 10 years from your original purchase date. Terms and conditions apply.
Accreditations and Certification
- CE ROHS Compliant