The advantages of Thermorad™ F1 electric radiators
Thermorad F1 is designed for those seeking an economically controlled, fully programmable and beautiful alternative to electric panel and storage heaters. The attractive high resolution LCD display is backlit and angled for high visibility and ergonomic use without the need to stoop down. The simple 5 button control panel facilitates easy control of your personalised heating schedule which can be programmed with a different temperature for every hour of the day.
- Energy efficient
- Beautifully designed
- Advanced safety and locking features
- High resolution LCD display
- 24hour programmable heating schedule
- High quality components
- Curved convectors work at a lower temperature saving on running costs
- Stylish design that looks great in any property
- Equipped with a Double Safety System that prevents overheating giving you peace of mind
- You can see the display easily from wide angles and even use it at night
- Personalise your heating schedule around your life and override when you need to
- Long lasting product with a reputation for quality that will last
More features & benefits
- Curved convectors – The brilliantly designed curved convectors are capable of creating the convection effect of a much higher temperature heating system. The curves help to radiate lower temperatures into your room allowing the F1 to run at a lower temperature for less time, while still heating your room effectively. This means you can save energy and see the difference in your electricity bill.
- Ergonomic design – The LCD display and controls are on the top of Thermorad F1which means they are in easy reach for standing without the need to bend to use them. The controls can be seen from a wide angle and are easy to access for wheelchair users.
- Advanced electronics – the integrated controls and electronic thermostat allow optimisation of Thermorad™’s heat output. The super sensitive heat sensor reacts to temperature changes of just 0.2OC. This data is interpreted by a microcontroller and the temperature management algorithm operates the heating element for the shortest time possible to deliver the target temperature set by the user in the most energy efficient way.
- Low surface temperature – Safe for use in public spaces, care homes and schools.
- Superior quality materials – Injected aluminium body with a hard wearing double coated finish that is weather, UV and corrosion proof and designed for optimum heat transfer.
- Sizes – Available in 6 popular stock sizes for different room volumes and insulation levels.
- Economical – Thermorad™ F1 is engineered to use energy sparingly and accurately and this approach yields a very economical heating system. Over a 10 hour period the average consumption is approximately 40% of the nominal power (100%).
- High heat transfer fluid – The specially designed fluid inside Thermorad™ F1 absorbs and emits heat faster and is engineered to store the maximum amount of heat energy per unit contributing to the overall efficiency.
- Safe – Thermorad™ F1 includes the exclusive Double Safety System® which monitors and manages the internal temperature of the unit ensuring total safety. Plastics used are rated at ABS V, the highest possible safety value when measuring against behaviour during a fire, fireproof qualities and self extinguishing capability.
- Efficiency and performance study – When tested by an independent body* Thermorad™ F1 would heat a medium insulated, well dimensioned and un-heated room to a set temperature of 20OC in 2 hours. After a further 2 hours the power consumption had fallen to 33% and from then on only 27% of nominal power was required to maintain the set temperature of 20OC.
10 Year System Guarantee
Every Thermorad™ F1 is covered by a 10 year guarantee straight out of the box. This entitles you to a replacement heater should your system develop a fault due to manufacturing defects, up to 10 years from your original purchase date. Terms and conditions apply.
Which Thermorad F1 do I need?
These guidelines assume a well insulated property with a ceiling height of 2.5m.
For more exposed areas you should select the next size up.
|Room Size (m²)||Output (W)||Model|
|< 5||330||F1 3|
|5 - 7||550||F1 5|
|7 - 10||770||F1 7|
|10 - 13||990||F1 9|
|13 - 16||1210||F1 11|
|16 - 19||1430||F1 13|
If you need help selecting the correct Thermorad F1 for your project them give our sales department a call on 0800 019 5899.
Accreditations and Certification
- No Contaminants
- SGFS Product Safety